For versatile use and relaxation in everyday life – outdoors and indoors.
The material is 100% mulesing-free merino wool of the highest quality, which feels comfortable with its optimal temperature regulation – keeping you warm when it`s cold and cooling you down when it`s hot.
Merino wool is self-cleaning and does not absorb sweat odor. And it can absorb up to 35% of its own weight in liquid without feeling wet.
- Soft and comfortable Ultrafine 17.5 micron 100% merino wool
- TEC certified (Total Easy Care) – machine washable
- Lightweight (150 grams/m2) – ensures a wide temperature range of use
- High comfort in all weather conditions
- Insulates against cold when it`s cold and against heat when it`s hot
- Fusion Powerlock: locked seams on stitching
- Fabric produced in Denmark
- Made in Fusion`s own sewing room in Lithuania
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified product – free of harmful substances
100% Merino wool
We solely use mulesing-free top quality wool from German Südwolle, who is a surety of world class handling of Merino wool for the European market.
Merino wool is naturally antibacterial. Do not launder often – just air your product to freshen it up. The wool is easy to maintain which makes the wool machine washable at a gentle/wool program at 30 degrees. Must not be tumble dried. Flat dry your product to ensure that your product keeps its shape.
Wool works as a natural thermal regulator. It keeps you warm during cold conditions and cools you down during hot conditions.