Windproof and water-repellent jacket for added protection on runs in bad weather. Classic running jacket with efficient ventilation panels.
The WOMENS S1 RUN JACKET was developed for use over as much of the year as possible in the Northern European climate. Not too hot and not too cold, but just protective enough that you can adjust the insulation yourself through the layering you choose to wear underneath.
The moderately tight-fitting jacket features a heavy-duty 4 mm YKK reverse-head zip with windproof back and a zip-closing front pocket with elastic back that adjusts to your pocket contents – such as phone and cards.
Discreet but effective 3M reflexes on the collar, back and arms ensure 360-degree visibility in the dark.
Recommended for running.
Fit: Medium fit
- Use with any long sleeved Fusion product for extra protection in bad weather
- Reflective details on the front and back of the shoulders and lower back
- Breast pocket for phone and keys
- Soft and breathable collar lining for extra comfort
- Windproof and water repellent fabric, produced in the UK
- Made in Europe at the FUSION.FACTORY
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®-certified product. That means all components, such as fabrics, threads, transfers, zips, elastic, labels, etc., are tested and approved according to the standard and thus do not contain harmful substances
100% polyester. Water-repellent DWR treatment to outer surface
0°C to 10°C
- Wash before first use. If you ad a little vinegar in the first wash, the colour will stay clearer and last longer.
- Wash you sports clothing at a maximum temperature of 40° C. Do not use detergent and do not bleach.
- Use of detergent will limit the moisture-transport of the product. Therefore do not use detergent.
- Hang-dry your FUSION sports garment. Do not tumble-dry.
- Be aware of sharp items, edges and Velcro straps on backpacks, belts and likewise, rubbing against fabric and seams of you garment. It may rip both fabric and seams of your FUSION sports garment.