A long-sleeved wool jersey – ideal as an inner layer. For versatile everyday use, training and relaxation.
The material is 100% mulesing-free Merino wool of the highest quality, which feels comfortablethanks to its optimal temperature control – it keeps you warm when it’s cold and cool when it’shot.
Merino wool is self-cleaning and does not absorb any odour from perspiration. Merino wool can absorb up to 35% of its own weight without feeling wet.
Recommended for everyday use, outdoors and indoors.
- Soft and comfortable Ultra-fine 17.5 micron pure merino wool
- TEC-labelled (Total Easy Care) – machine washable
- Lightweight (140 g / m2) – suitable for use in a wide range of temperatures
- Superb comfort in all weather conditions
- Insulates against the cold when it`s cold and protects from the heat when it`s hot
- Made in Europe at the FUSION.FACTORY
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®-certified product. That means all components, such as fabrics, threads, transfers, zips, elastic, labels, etc., are tested and approved according to the standard and thus do not contain harmful substances
100% Merino wool
We solely use mulesing-free top quality wool from German Südwolle, who is a surety of world class handling of Merino wool for the European market.
Merino wool is naturally antibacterial. Do not launder often – just air your product to freshen it up. The wool is easy to maintain which makes the wool machine washable at a gentle/wool program at 30 degrees. Must not be tumble dried. Flat dry your product to ensure that your product keeps its shape.
Wool works as a natural thermal regulator. It keeps you warm during cold conditions and cools you down during hot conditions.