Medium-length running tights for cool days – unisex.
A shorter version of our classic all-round long tights for both men and women. Durable training partner for spring and autumn, as well as cool summer days. Also frequently used for indoor relaxation.
A fully tested, timeless design that has undergone 15 years of development and heavy use is your guarantee your tights will last for training, competition and in the washer for years to come.
Pleasantly comfortable: Our special C3 material provides fast and efficient moisture wicking, so you never get cold and moist during or after activity.
Optimal fit: Your tights stay in place during your activity, because we use circular knitting and a high percentage of powerfit elastane, which makes annoying zips superfluous.
Features a wide elastic hip band with an adjustable cord and functional FUSION pockets to keep contents close to the body without disturbing your natural pattern of movement. Discrete but effective 3M reflexes below the knees ensure 360-degree visibility in the dark.
The fit is tight.
Recommended for running
- Unique, Active wicking Compressor3 fabric, Made in Italy
- Gel pockets to outer thighs for gels (up to 3 per pocket) / keys / phone
- Deep waist band for maximum comfort
- Discreet rear envelope pocket for keys or additional nutrition
- Reflective strip details to lower legs (front & rear) for greater visibility
- Elastic band with drawsting allows for individual fit
- Unisex Products
- Made in Europe at the FUSION.FACTORY
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®-certified product. That means all components, such as fabrics, threads, transfers, zips, elastic, labels, etc., are tested and approved according to the standard and thus do not contain harmful substances.
10°C to 25°C
ABOUT THE FUSION C3 MATERIAL
The unique and durable FUSION C3 material ensures that the product fits perfectly by means of the circular knit construction and the uniquely high content of powerfit-elastane.
The FUSION C3 material renders genuine active sweat transport by wicking the sweat from the surface of the skin and transporting it to the outside surface of the fabric, whereupon it dissipates to a greater area and quickly vaporizes.
Your skin remains comfortable – and you feel that you sweat less. All this by a mechanical capillary wicking effect which stays the same during the entire longevity of the product.
We are not scared of going the extra mile in the process of fabric development.